Tel: 01392 439898
You can email us on firstname.lastname@example.org or you can use the contact form below to send us a message. We will endeavour to respond to queries within 14 days – and usually much sooner.
Please do NOT use this form:
- If it is an emergency – please contact the cruelty line on 0300 1234 999.
- To report a case of cruelty or neglect - please contact the cruelty line on 0300 1234 999.
- If you are interested in adopting an animal from us – either call the Shelter on 01392 439898 or, for a dog, the dog mobile on 07748 629202 during our opening hours.
- If you wish to rehome an animal – please call the Shelter on 01392 439898.
- If you have lost an animal – please follow the instructions here.
- If you have found an animal – please follow the instructions here.
- If are are requesting work experience – please write to the Shelter but note we can only consider placements at animal care colleges.