Hachi - 3 year old Male Akita
Please read carefully before placing an application for Hachi.
Hachi is a 3 year old Akita who has had a sheltered life and because of this he needs a quiet, understanding home. He may be a very handsome boy to look at but his needs are specific:
- A quiet adult only home without many visitors
- To be the only pet in the home
- Someone with experience of Akita’s or similar breeds
- Wide open, quiet spaces for walking where he will not meet too many dogs or people and can be kept a distance away from them.
- A very hands off approach – slow, careful introductions will be needed and he will need multiple meets before he is comfortable with his adopter
- Someone with their own land would be ideal, but this is not essential
Although Hachi is looking for a very specific home we know that with time and patience in the right environment, he will show you how loving and affectionate he can be.
PLEASE NOTE: The Shelter is currently closed and public cannot visit. If you are interested in Hachi, please fill in the dog Perfect Match form below and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will then contact you by email or phone to discuss further. We are only receiving calls on our main number of 01392 439898.
Word format: PERFECT MATCH ADOPTION FORM – DOGS & PUPPIES
PDF format: PERFECT MATCH ADOPTION FORM – DOGS & PUPPIES